High Octane Events
Stage your own auto show to Gulfstream Park!
The wheels are already turning. You’re thinking of the potential audience you can reach with a Ride & Drive event at Gulfstream Park. The answer is: a lot.
Our parking lot holds no obstructions, and with plenty of different parking lot configurations, there’s ample space to showcase your sweet rides. Our event planner will help you organize a large- or small-scale Ride & Drive event as well as steer you through the logistics, including arranging test-drive courses, dealer or buyer education seminars, spokesmodels and promotional giveaways.
- Each individual Ride & Drive determines the age and insurance requirements of the driver.
- Some Ride & Drives require a Breathalyzer Test.
- All adults must provide follow-up information about themselves.
- All drivers and passengers must complete a Waiver of Liability.
- All drivers must produce a valid driver's license.
Contact Jennifer Vitrella
or call 954.457.6186 to schedule.
(Areas relate to map below)
Area1 ( North Stretch's Lot )
Area2 ( Silks Run) WHAT WE OFFER
Area3 ( South Parking Lot )
• Food & Beverage needs
• Certificate of Liability Insurance forms
• Incidentals: Restrooms, Power, Trash, Security, EMT Service RENTAL FEES
All lots are individually priced.
Contact Jennifer Vitrella at Jennifer.Vitrella@gulfstreampark.com, or call 954.457.6186 to schedule.