- She is the great-granddaughter of William E. Levis, founder of Corning-Illinois Glass, the makers of most beer bottles in the middle of the 20th century.
- She is the granddaughter of John Olin, head of Olin Industries Inc., an amalgamation of firearms, ammunition and chemical companies founded by his father Franklin Olin.
- John Olin was the owner and breeder of 1974 Kentucky Derby winner Cannonade.
- She is managing general partner of Nuarbour Partners LLC and sits on the boards of the Missouri chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America and the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. • Her philanthropies include her grandfather’s foundations and Washington University in St. Louis.
- In partnership with Claiborne Farm, she bred and campaigned Blame, who ended Zenyatta’s 19-race unbeaten streak by a head decision in the 2010 Breeders’ Cup Classic, one of four Grade 1 races he won that year.
- She has been a partner on many other successful horses with Claiborne Farm including Blame’s sire Arch, a multiple graded-stakes winner.
- She is a Gold Bowl-level owner at Keeneland, having won 24 or more stakes here.