- Racing Information
- Buy Tickets
- Wager Now
Ken & Sarah Ramsey
• Gulfstream Park’s leading owners of 2009, when they registered 16 victories from 59 starts.
• They are natives of Eastern Kentucky and now live on Ramsey Farm near Lexington
• Mr. Ramsey achieved his first business success buying and selling real estate in Kentucky in the ‘70s and ‘80s. In the ‘90s, he accumulated a string of cellular telephone franchises along Interstate 75 in Georgia and Kentucky.
• He first owned a stable of claiming and allowance horses in the ‘80s but gave that up to concentrate on his growing cellular enterprises.
• He began a racing and breeding operation in 1994 and purchased the former Almahurst Farm, birthplace of 1918 Kentucky Derby winner Exterminator and Standardbred legend Greyhound, and renamed it Ramsey Farm
• They won the Eclipse Award as top owners in 2004 largely on the strength of turf champion Kitten's Joy and Dubai World Cup winner Roses in May. They also led the national money title.
*Finished second in 2010 Florida Derby with Pleasant Prince