- He was the President and co-founder of Glaceau, maker of Vitaminwater and Smartwater before selling Glaceau to Coca-Cola for $4.1 billion in 2007.
- He is now a key investor in the healthy fast-food chain Energy Kitchen and is chairman and majority owner of Pirate Brands, makers of the snack food Pirate’s Booty.
- He bought his first horse, Da Rodeo Man, for $22,000 in 2002. He started making major acquisitions in 2008 when he bought 100 horses, mostly claimers, but also purchased 27 at auction that year. He was been the leading owner in races-won at Saratoga the past three years. …He won his first stakes race in 2009 when Digger won the Gravesend Stakes.
- He campaigned Eclipse Award 2-year-old champion Uncle Mo, the winner of the 2010 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile and 2011 Timely Writer at Gulfstream Park.
- Stay Thirsty put Repole in the winner’s circle after a victory in the Travers (G1).