- He is currently an investor in an Internet gaming company.
- Tabor’s Thunder Gulch captured the 1995 Florida Derby prior to victories in the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes. He also owned a share of 2007 Florida Derby victor Scat Daddy.
- Tabor usually campaigns horses in partnership with Coolmore Stud principles John and Susan Magnier and Derrick Smith.
- Tabor and Smith campaigned 2007 Kentucky Oaks and Belmont Stakes winner Rags to Riches.
- Tabor, the Magniers and Smith owned Johannesburg, who captured the 2001 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile.
- They also campaigned the 2012 2000 Guineas and Epsom Darby winner Camelot, who got tripped up in his attempt to sweep the English Triple Crown with a second in the St. Leger.
- Other international champions include two-time Breeders’ Cup Turf winner High Chapparal, So You Think, Entrepreneur, Montjeu, Giant’s Causeway and Mozart
- He and his Coolmore partners purchased The Green Monkey, who retired to stud as a maiden, for a world record $16 million at auction in 2006.