Paul Pompa Jr.
- He’s a Graduate of Kings College in Pennsylvania. • He sold 75% of 2008 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner Big Brown to IEAH Stables for $3 million after the colt’s first start in 2007. He named the colt in honor of United Parcel Service, with whom his trucking company did work.
- He co-owned Gulfstream’s 2011 Ocala Stakes winner All Due Respect.
- He got into the racing business in 2000
- He was active the claiming ranks before finish success with 2005 Belmont Stakes starter Watchmon, Fearless Vision and Lost Etiquette.
- His Backseat Rhythm finished third in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies in 2007 and won the 2008 Garden City (G1).
- He won 2010 Swale with D’Funnybone.