2017 Pegasus World Cup Invitational Media Credential Application
HALLANDALE BEACH, FL - Working media who seek to cover the inaugural running of the Pegasus World Cup Invitational on Jan. 28 at Gulfstream Park will need to fill out an application listed below and send an e-mail with all information and attachments to david.joseph@Gulfstreampark.com.
The deadline is Jan. 3, 2017.
Applying does not guarantee a media outlet or individual a credential. Gulfstream Park and Pegasus World Cup Invitational awards credentials to members of the working media depending on when requests are made and the type of organization the applicant represents.
Credentials are provided for both writers and photographers who represent a professional news gathering organization that produces and publishes original content on a regular basis and responsible manner.
Due to limited working space, the press box is strictly limited to those who work for:
· National print publications, television and wire services.
· Prominent local television and print outlets.
· National, global and regional trade publications.
· Recognized independent reporters who cover Thoroughbred racing in a consistent, timely manner.
· Video productions authorized by Pegasus World Cup and/or The Stronach Group.
· Specialty, local and national publications and internet sites based on coverage.
Freelance writers, photographers, and videographers will NOT be granted credentials without a letter of support from an accredited medium.
Download the Media Credentials Application and return it to David Joseph as soon as possible.