- Racing Information
- Buy Tickets
- Wager Now
About Gulfstream Park
Since 1939, Gulfstream Park has been one of the most important venues for horseracing in the US. Some of the world’s top thoroughbred contenders pass through Gulfstream Park with their eye on Triple Crown glory. Ideally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, and just one mile from the Atlantic Ocean, fans flock to this horse racing landmark annually from around the world.
Gulfstream Park entered a new era with the completion of a state-of-the-art clubhouse and the addition of an elegant and exciting casino - complete with 850 Vegas-style slot machines and 20 live action poker tables.
Easily accessible by Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood or Miami International Airports as well as two international ports-of-call, our entertainment destination offers up countless things to do. In addition to thoroughbred racing we also offer Vegas-style slot gaming action, South Florida’s finest poker room, dining and entertainment. Adjacent to our clubhouse is The Village at Gulfstream Park, a vibrant city center of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment and cultural activities that the whole family will enjoy.
At Gulfstream, we believe that exceptional service experiences turn typical, everyday moments into memorable experiences. We continuously seek to provide our guests with the finest gaming experience, through our service excellence.
• Self-Parking: convenient self-parking options are available throughout our property.
• Valet Parking: we offer multiple, convenient locations for valet parking services. Certain fees apply and may vary based on certain key events.
• Parking for Guests with Special Needs: designated parking areas are available for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability-parking permit is required.
Slots, poker and all the casino action one can handle are spread out over the first and second floors of our clubhouse. Open 365 days a year, our slot machines, electronic table games and hi-stakes poker makes a day or night at our casino an exceptional experience!
Located on our second floor, 10 Palms offers up one of a unique, upscale trackside dining experience.
Silks Simulcast Center:
More than 60 flat-panel TVs televise some of the world’s greatest horse racing. Our simulcast center is state of the art and complete with comfortable wagering carrels and food and beverage outlets.
The Thoroughbred Racetrack:
Our main track is 11/8 miles in circumference and the turf course is seven furlongs. The turf course is 170 feet wide, which allows the inner rail to be moved in and out, thereby reducing wear and tear, which in turn allows for more turf races to be carded.
Highlights of our world class winter racing season are:
• The $1,000,000 Florida Derby
• The Sunshine Millions series
• The $500,000 Donn Handicap
• The Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap
• The Fountain of Youth and Holy Bull stakes
• The Gulfstream Park, Pan Am and Orchid Handicaps